Curvejump: Jackson Hole
Risk Taking That Matters
february 22 - 26, 2017
jackson hole, wyoming
Please join us in Jackson Hole for the next Curvejump event, February 22 - 26, 2017. The theme of this event is: Risk Taking That Matters. View the preliminary schedule.
Featured Artist Bryan Iguchi: Bryan Iguchi knows a thing or two about risk taking that matters. As a legend of snowboarding and an accomplished artist, Bryan's life has been defined by taking calculated risks, both physical and emotional. Check out this short video about this Jackson Hole ambassador and Curvejumper...
We are pleased to be featuring the artwork of Bryan Iguchi at Curvejump JH this year.
Curvejump is a community of entrepreneurial leaders actively shaping groundbreaking ideas into reality. The intimate design of Curvejump events allows participants to focus on conversations that matter and interactions that dive below the surface where relationships are built and strengthened.
Want to see what Curvejump is like? Check out this short video.
The Basics: Curvejump officially begins with a welcome dinner on Wednesday, February 22nd and runs through Sunday, February 26th. If you are interested in arriving early or leaving late, we will arrange optional activities for extra days you'd like to be in Jackson Hole. Participation is limited and we expect this event to sell out.
Tickets: Invited guests can purchase tickets for Curvejump JH here. To request an invite, please contact megan@curvejumping, telling us a little bit about yourself.
Location: Jackson Hole is a spectacular place in the winter, even for those who don't ski or snowboard. It's a beautiful place to get into a different rhythm that will help you consider new perspectives.
A few highlights of the next Curvejump event:
- Ski or ride JH's legendary terrain with local world class athletes and guides
- Cross-country ski, take a day trip to a remote hot springs, take a Curvejump yoga class, or enjoy the spa at Hotel Terra
- Remarkable dining and cultural experiences with local creative and culinary leaders
- Breakout sessions exploring risk from entrepreneurial, athletic and artistic perspectives
Lodging: We’ve arranged three lodging options for Curvejump. We recommend booking a room soon as JH is a popular winter destination.
- Hotel Terra located at the base of Teton Village offers a true ski in/out experience, and was recently named by Travel+Leisure as the best hotel in Jackson Hole. You can get a 15% discount rate by calling (866) 935-8938 and mentioning you're part of the Curvejump group. Rates start at $341/night.
- Teton Mountain Lodge is located next door to Hotel Terra. You can book with the same group discount by calling (855) 757-7847 and mentioning the Curvejump group. Rates start at $407/night.
- Anvil Motel is a newly renovated, hip boutique motel located in downtown Jackson, 12 miles from the ski resort. Public bus service is easily accessible to reach the ski resort each day. You can book online here. Rates start at $102/night.
Getting to Jackson Hole: We recommend flying directly into the Jackson Hole airport (JAC). You can start looking at flights now as fares will rise through the winter. Nonstop flights are available from SFO, LAX, SLC, DEN, NYC and SEA, among others.
Here’s a preliminary look at what we have planned for the upcoming Curvejump Jackson Hole. Keep an eye on this page for updates.
Following a welcome dinner on Wednesday evening (Feb 22), each day will follow a similar schedule, with different breakout topics and different apres/dinner options for the group.
This event will feature two broad sessions allowing participants to get to know one another. One facilitated session allows everyone to share a significant business challenge in their current work. A second facilitated session allows participants to share their personal challenges outside work.